Introducing The Deutschland Digest
We wanted to let you know about our plans for a new quarterly market commentary that we will begin publishing to cover the Financial and Professional Services HR market in Germany.
James Casey will be researching and presenting this content every quarter. For those of you who do not know James, he relocated from our London office to Germany earlier this year and his remit is to develop and grow our Financial & Professional Services HR function across Germany. His long-term goal is to become a central point of contact for not only hiring needs, but general Financial & Professional Services HR topics and discussions.
In respect to the Digest, James will compile the first official market update at the beginning of October 2017 to review quarter 3 of the year and will be covering the below topics:
• Review of the previous commentary and a brief comparison quarter to quarter
• Big news and events: both for HR generally and within Frazer Jones. This will include any hot topics, as well as regulatory changes that could impact the various industries
• Market watch: This will discuss any macro/micro economic market factors that are affecting the various industries, both on a national and international level
• Profiles: this will cover key hiring trends we have seen over the previous quarter, discussing what is in demand as well as what is less vital for businesses
• Forecast: A quick snapshot of what we expect the next quarter to bring
The updates will be available on the Frazer Jones website as well our LinkedIn company page so do keep an eye out. If you would like to receive the mailer via email, please complete the below form.
If there is anything else in the meantime that you would like to discuss, please feel free to get in touch with James using the details below.