Learning & Development Manager
17th November 2017
- Build, deliver, and manage curriculum for employees including training for new hires and on-going employee development
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs
- Facilitate new hire training programs bi-annual basis
- Role out core management training program for the next wave of leadership
- Identify and manage outside training vendors for advanced training such as management and leadership training for senior leadership
- Take part in ad hoc projects (system changes, training updates etc.)
To be successful in the position you will have several years of experience as a trainer in a fast paced environment in the financial services industry. Strong organizational, planning and project management skills are a must as well as the ability to influence and solve problems quickly. Experience in developing and delivering training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development and training methodologies is critical.
This is a great role to work with a driven HR team in a growing organization and gain a true breadth of across Learning & Development!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
back to search results