- Collaborate with business leadership and the Head of Human Resources to establish HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- Partner with senior leaders and their teams to develop and execute the HR strategies and activities that foster growth, innovation, and organizational effectiveness. This includes taking ownership for designing, building and implementing programs, processes and tools to help set managers and employees up for success.
- Assess the human resources needs in areas such as performance management, employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas.
- Partner with business leadership to identify opportunities to attract, develop and retain people to achieve their potential.
- Coach and counsel managers on maintaining positive employee relations for a wide range of issues. May include conducting investigations in response to Employee Relations issues and recommend/implement courses of action based on investigation results.
- Support the analysis and facilitation of leadership and cultural initiatives. Use influence and coaching skills to cultivate a culture that reflects our core values.
- Act as liaison between employee and management to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices and regulations.
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new HR programs and policies.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as required and assigned which may include cross-team initiatives across all our locations.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
back to search results