Our client, an events company, is currently seeking an HR Admin to support their team on a contract basis for the next month. Based out of their offices in midtown Manhattan, this person will provide administrative support for an HR team of three.
The organization has recently undergone a reorganization and needs to assess the way that they manage their candidate information. As an HR Admin you will support the team with processing paperwork resulting from employee on-boarding and off-boarding, perform data entry into their HRIS system ADP, and generate relevant reports as necessary. To be considered for this position you must have:
- At least one year of relevant HR experience (internships included)
- Strong Excel skills with experience with V-looks ups and pivot tables
- Excellent follow up skills
- A passion for pursuing a career in Human Resources
- Exposure to ADP Workforce Now a plus
This is an amazing opportunity to gain exposure to the human resources function in a creative, fast paced, and dynamic organization.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
back to search results