Continuing the theme of a number of virtual round tables that Frazer Jones are hosting, last week we brought together senior HR professionals within professional services firms across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
The discussion focussed on three key topics;
- Engaging with a virtual workforce
- Senior leadership resilience, and lastly
- Talent development and retention in a challenging economic climate
Our guests sat across a range of global consulting, legal and accounting firms; all sharing the challenges of their specific markets and geographies.
Many commonalities and themes emerged such as;
- The transformation of lockdown for many firms resistant to agile working
- Embracing and thriving in a new virtual world
- The challenges of how to monitor and ensure wellbeing of employees and
- The much greater challenge faced in coming out of lock down in to a “normal” world compared to the ease of going in to it
Some wonderfully heartening insights were shared from where markets have started to come out of lockdown to help and guide colleagues who are still in the midst of it, as well as large scale changes in how some firms are operating their early careers talent and gaining a much deeper and richer talent pool by doing so.
If you are interested in being part of our global conversation, please get in touch with James Baker here