£76000 - £98000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Frazer Jones has partnered with a global technology firm in search for a Senior Compensation Consultant on a retained search basis. This role is to join a global functioning Reward team to specialise in international compensation. This position will report into the Global Director of compensation and benefits where you will look after all areas of metrics and compensation data. We are keen to engage with Senior Compensation professionals with international reward experience, if you speak a 2nd European language this can be an added value to this firm.
You will add to the long-term vision for the organisation, to conduct data analysis, identify high-impact opportunities for testing and or program improvements, this will be a good chance for you to improve data integrity, create metrics that fill knowledge gaps and help visualise data patterns; in being able to support data reporting needs. This role will also influence central program teams on the continued development of a reliable and scalable infrastructure, analytics and reporting in line with HR business stakeholders.
- Observe existing metrics, develop and propose new metrics, and identify new, actionable risk signals
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analyses
- Provide ad-hoc or special project data analysis to compensation, HR and business stakeholders that enable them to achieve their goals and drive decision-making
- Responsible for the research of external benchmark information ensures compensation is competitive and enables the company to look at future trends
- Work on documenting and administer existing and future processes needed to streamline operations and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Prepare compensation reports/queries as needed and ensure integrity of data and reporting methodologies using SQL, Excel, and/or other scripting languages
- Strong understanding of statistical analysis, identify trends and make solution recommendations
- Responsible for building insightful visualizations using platforms such as PowerBI, Tableau, QuickSight, etc.
- Responsible for leading the International Compensation Team on the execution of programs, and initiatives, including setting and managing timelines and milestones, and tracking deliverables
- Act as the first point of contact for all international compensation queries.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field (computer science, economics, maths, or statistics or related)/ equivalent
- Strong experience in heavy emphasis on data and analytics in compensation, recruiting or HR
- Strong expertise in Excel - building complex Excel models, reports and dashboards using advanced formulas and features
- Excellent Knowledge of analytical tools like PowerBI, QuickSight and Tableau
- Previous stakeholder management experience, ability to influence
- Fluency in English and excellent written and verbal communication; ability to produce high- quality documents and reports
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.