Analyst, Legal Staffing & Utilization
Our client a small but highly respected global law firm known for their unique entrepreneurial, egalitarian, and highly global business model and culture, is seeking an exceptional individual with strong data management, communication, and interpersonal skills to serve as a key member of their Legal Resourcing & Utilization Team.
Sitting in the firm’s Midtown NYC office on a hybrid model (3 days per week, Tuesday-Thursday with some ad hoc flexibility), the Analyst is tasked with effectively tracking and allocating attorneys resources to properly staff and place them on assignments. They will need to properly assess all attorneys’ skillsets, availability, and experiential match to the needs of the client. This is an ideal position for an individual with knowledge of processes and functions within a law firm. This role is suited to emotionally intelligent and persuasive communicators who do not lack in organizational and analytical skills. Matching people to projects, time and availability, and giving thought to the development and exposure of attorneys, with an eye towards client satisfaction, is the essence of this role.
As a highly visible member of the firm’s Global Legal Services department, you’ll report to a supportive and nurturing Manager on a fun, vibrant team. Getting the opportunity to interact with a rapidly growing group of attorneys across the globe. You’ll create presentations, analyze firm productivity, and interact with the Founding Partners, on key initiatives essential to the firm’s success.
* B.A. or B.S. degree required.
* 1-4 years in a professional services organization; legal industry strong preferred, as is knowledge of internal resourcing, staffing, or resource utilization analysis.
* Strong analytical skills with great attention to details and accuracy
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel is required.
* Ability to effectively assess multiple criteria and competing needs to accurately place attorneys on projects.
* Strong follow through and ability to anticipate needs ahead of time, managing through questions and challenges.
* Solid organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills in a fast paced, exciting, but high stakes environment.
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and exceptional interpersonal skills, with a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy at all levels of the organization.
* Experience with 3E/Elite is a plus.
New York City only: The salary range for this role is $60,000 to $75,000. This range is based on a full-time work schedule and can include an annual discretionary bonus.
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you’re already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#ASPR/223976. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The above salary range serves as a guide and the salary offered within that range to the candidate selected will be based on experience, qualifications, and location.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.