APAC Regional Payroll Manager
Our client is a leading business within the software industry on a global scale. With such a strong international footprint, they are business relied upon by several major players when it comes to intelligent data capture and information management.
Currently they are in pursuit of an APAC Regional Payroll Manager to join them on a permanent basis to lead their payroll function.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must have:
* A proven track record of payroll processing experience across the APAC region
* Dealt with an outsourced vendor
* Enjoyment for working with an outsourced payroll
* Strong vendor relationship and management skills
* Enjoyment for working in a sole role, as an extension of the HR function
* A genuine passion for payroll and continually look for ways to innovate the function
* Be service oriented and enjoy collaborating with HR
* Possess a big picture perspective on driving the payroll function forward
Upon entry into this role, the successful candidate can look forward to:
* Entry into a positive and well respected function
* The opportunity to really run and drive their payroll with support but also autonomy
* The chance to be the subject matter expert for all things payroll to the wider business
* Hybrid working and the flexibility to work from the office as and when required
* Entry into a business that is only on the trajectory of expansion
This opportunity is offering a salary of up to $120K plus super and the opportunity to work both in office and from home as part of a hybrid working model.
For further information about this position please apply or if you wish to have a confidential discussion in general, call Linda Giacomantonio on 02 9236 9055.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.