City of London, London, England
£40000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client, a vastly growing Technology company that is rapidly taking over London, are seeking an Apprenticeship Manager to help shape their early careers offering.
If you have experience of managing construction or infrastructure apprenticeship programmes and the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment, then this could be the role for you.
We are looking for a confident communicator that has experience working with training providers that can lead and develop the apprenticeship offering. We are looking for someone that knows the local colleges in London and is interested in targeting students to make a positive difference to their career prospects. You will be the apprenticeship champion for the company supporting the growth and delivery of high quality programmes, managing projects, and internal & external stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with local schools and colleges to attract future talent
- Employer branding through market knowledge and trends
- Liaise with relevant agencies and training providers
- Attend/hold career fair events to engage talent
- Liaise internally with senior stakeholders
Key skills required:
- Knowledge of local training providers within the construction industry
- Experience within apprenticeship or construction/industrial recruitment
- Ability to work autonomously within an every-changing environment
Please not this is a temp to perm role, please get in touch for further information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.