£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 months ago
As Area HR Manager you will look after a customer group of 300+ and play a key role in the wider HR team and its ongoing evolution.
This is a varied role that offers significant autonomy and flexibility, combined with a very supportive Head of HR. This is a generalist HR role and key responsibilities include:
- All areas of employee relations including complex case management, sickness & absence, grievances.
- Recruitment activity, working with stakeholders to understand their requirements and oversee the processes (with support from the Resourcing Administrator).
- Building sound relationships with key stakeholders, working closely with them on challenges, key priorities and future plans within their area.
- Partnering your customer group as a trusted advisor and coach.
- Working with the Head of HR, HR Director and wider HR team on organisation-wide projects.
This role offers the flexibility of hybrid working - ideally you will be based close to key locations in Northampton or Lancashire to visit either location as required (monthly).
To be considered for the Area HR Manager position, you will be a proven HR Generalist, able to work at pace and with excellent relationship-building & interpersonal skills. You will also have a business partnering approach and the ability to flex your communication style accordingly.
This is a hugely rewarding role for an experienced HR generalist looking to work for an organisation in the charity/third sector, offering significant autonomy and the opportunity to develop your business partnering capability. The organisation is very supportive of its employees and offers future career growth and development.
Salary up to £45,000 per annum
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.