Assistant HR Manager
We have a new role for an Assistant HR Manager for a market leading Engineering Company. This role will be responsible for the HR Operations across the UAE.
Supports HR Management and works to respond to human resource issues and inquiries on matters related to the employment lifecycle, such as employee onboarding and exiting, performance management, training, compensation, employment law and compliance, providing conflict resolution services and communicating HR programs and policies.
Responsibilities will include –
- Supports HR Management and oversees transactions related to employment lifecycle, such as visa processing, employee onboarding and exiting, performance management, training, compensation, employment law and compliance, providing conflict resolution services and communicating HR programs and policies.
- Provides advice and guidance on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures as they relate to individuals and the company objectives
- Prepares reports and conducts basic analysis
- Interviews employees to gather information relating to general factors that affect worker morale, motivation and efficiency.
- Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices.
- Assists management in planning, development, implementation and evaluation activities.
- Evaluates the status and productivity of HR programs and recommends changes to improve efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Regular visits site and other office locations within the location.
- Assists with or drives other HR special projects
- Maintains and protects confidential data
You must have a proven background in HR Operations across the GCC within Construction or Engineering.
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.