Assistant Manager - Workforce Planning, HR Analytics and Resource Management - glt1011672
Working within the public sector and infrastructure sector of this global management consultancy's Human Capital practice you will use your exceptional knowledge of Workforce Planning, Resource Management and HR Analytics to effectively transform clients HR function.
Join an organisation with a global footprint in Human Capital Consulting working in a collaborative and driven culture. Join them in anticipating the future resource needs for worldwide clients across the public sector and infrastructure sectors to help get the most from their workforce.
What will you be doing:
- Sitting within a collegiate, growing team you will provide specialised contribution to the design and development of deliverables within Workforce Planning and Analytics
- Ensuring that organisations realise the benefit of large scale organisational change projects
- Share specialist knowledge and Workforce Planning and Analytics best practice across the function
- Assist in the commercial growth and movement of the practice by performing to a high standard as well as networking across the wider sector to begin creating business opportunities
- Lead small teams of consultants as well as work as part of a larger team across a range of projects
- You will be a true Workforce Planning and Analytics specialist. If coming from an internal background, you will have run and managed a project or workstream in this area.
- You will have an understanding of Workforce Planning, Workforce Optimisation and Workforce Analytics
- Experience within the public sector and infrastructure sector
- Understanding of wider human capital capabilities including HR Transformation, Talent Management and Organisation Development is desirable but not essential
- As a skilled relationship builder, you'll establish and develop positive relationships both internally and externally with your clients with ease
- A global management consultancy providing a clearly defined career path from graduate to Partner
- A true meritocracy where everyone is expected to work together
- A growing team with effective leadership
There will be travel required depending on various engagements and clients therefore a UK/EU passport will be needed.
This really is a great opportunity to move in to a consulting role or indeed step up within Management Consulting. Please do apply or get in touch for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.