Amsterdam, North Holland
£70000 - £110000 per annum + 20% bonus, 40,000 EUR shares
NGF - 1075292_1565781473
11 months ago
Associate Director HR - BENELUX
- Managing a range of human resources areas, focusing on serving an assigned internal client group across the Netherlands and Belgium. 25-30% travel requirement.
- Directs the planning, development, implementation, administration and budgeting for the entire HR function or assigned client group.
- Provides senior management with an interpretation of current HR policies and oversees the onsite training of managers and supervisors on HR programs and policies.
- Participates as a group lead on broad, global HR initiatives; or may independently lead smaller-scale, local HR projects.
- Provides HR support to senior management-level employees.
- Serves as a consultant to client group senior management and is responsible for identifying the need for HR programs or strategies to support business objectives, as well as strategic direction.
- Leads talent management strategy for internal client group. Provides insight and identifies challenges in succession planning, talent maps, skill gap analysis, workforce management, talent acquisition and integration.
- Manages training needs analysis and works with Learning and Development on training solutions to build capability within assigned business unit. Facilitates ongoing training programs for client group.
- Develops and conducts presentations for employees and senior managers on a variety of HR subjects.
- While not necessarily the subject matter expert in each HR specialty area, you must be able to independently discuss with senior management, organizational development changes and the fundamental issues of the HR functional areas (training, compensation, benefits, etc.).
- Influences managers to make important changes in organizational structure or processes and/or take a course of action when necessary.
- Working with HR senior management, develops new policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Devises and is responsible for HR strategy for local affiliate and client groups encompassing recruitment and selection, employee relations, employee training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, talent management, succession planning change management and employee engagement.
- Designs, conducts and facilitates team-building, visioning and leadership offsite meetings
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required. Must possess well-developed influencing skills.
- Requires an in-depth working knowledge and understanding of Human Resources legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises some latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Specific education and experience requirements:
- 10+ years of relevant experience in the HR field and a BA or BS degree, preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business.
- A Master's degree can be substituted for 2 years of relevant experience.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.