New York, USA
US$90000 - US$120000 per annum
12 months ago
We're working on an exciting Associate Director of HR search with a creative healthcare marketing firm in midtown Manhattan. It provides an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic and growing team. We are looking for someone who will come with extensive employee relations & engagement experience, can take initiative, be intellectually curious and take ownership for the direction of the HR & benefits process and become an active part of the delivery of HR for the future. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of HR generalist experience within a creative and fast paced environment preferably out of the healthcare/pharmaceutical/medical advertising industry space.
- Key relationship manager and business partner to assigned client groups; plan, direct and manage the human resource activities, operations and processes
- Responsible for providing strategic HR support when handling employee relations issues, training and compliance
- Ultimately be responsible for providing guidance and expertise around employment law, will proactively partner and collaborate with various business units across the organization, to develop and implement HR initiatives and programs that will maximize efficiencies and ensure compliance
- Manage all aspects of performance management
- Partner with hiring managers to meet staffing needs, including defining roles, recruiting strategy, participating in the interview process, and developing offers as needed
- Compensation management, including; annual merit and bonus review cycles
- Partner with business on succession planning and on talent management programs
- Assist management in the identification of learning and development needs
- Function as a liaison between Benefits/Payroll/IT and employees, advising employees on eligibility, coverage and other matters
- Initiate and/or support various programs and special projects as assigned
- Embrace the Medical Knowledge Group culture and ensure culture is maintained as the company continues to grow and expand their HR team.
- A Bachelor's degree
- At least 5-7+ years of experience HR Generalist/HRBP experience
- Must be well-organized with strong time management skills and highly detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal effectively, diplomatically, courteously and confidentially with all levels of employees
- Exhibit sound judgment in making decisions and ability to work autonomously
- Experience in the advertising/marketing or medical communications industry a plus
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.