AVP Reward (m/w/d)
Our client is an international operating Bank with offices worldwide.
To consult, conceptualize and implement Compensation & Benefits analysis and remuneration systems they are curretntly looking for a
Reward Analyst (m/w/d) on AVP level
to be based in one of their German offices (Frankfurt or Düsseldorf)
- Provide recommendations to senior management / executive board
- Ensure remuneration compliance
- Support the delivery of the annual salary and bonus review and other core C&B processes strengthening a fair and competitive C&B offering
- Interface with the wider HR team in and outside Germany, in particular with the London based EMEA Reward Team. Other stakeholders include F&C and Planning Group, Company Secretarial and Control Functions.
- The incumbent will be the key local contact person and sparring parter for Compensation & Benefits topics
- University degree in Business/Finance or equivalent education
- Relevant professional experience in Compensation&Benefits, ideally in a complex international organisation or consultancy
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment applicable to a (partially) significant institute according to German Remuneration Ordinance, including Guarantees, Risk Takers, Remuneration Code.
- Proven track record in managing and delivering on key compensation projects
- Very numerical and analytical with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication in German and English
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.