£85000 - £95000 per annum + + Bonus + Perks
10 months ago
A leading Asset Manager is now looking to recruit an experienced Benefits Manager to support their global population. This newly created role will act as the SME for Pensions & Benefits across the group globally, reporting into the Head of Reward. This role offers a great opportunity to take on an important role within this well-known business and assume a high level of responsibility for managing and embedding the company's benefits globally. The successful candidate will liaise directly with and influence key senior management/stakeholders on benefits & retirement related matters.
Key responsibility will be to own and manage the group pensions and benefits provision to support the company's EVP in line with the overarching remuneration strategy. You will support the development of the company's international footprint with regard benefits and reward provision and help to refine this provision as the business continues to expand. Key international duties will be to:
- Undertake regular review of the company's employee benefits provision to ensure it is fit for purpose, cost effective and aligned to the company's remuneration strategy.
- Design and implement agreed new benefits offerings with relevant suppliers and communicate and promote these to employees.
- Manage third party suppliers and conduct annual renewals ensuring contractual benefits are in line with contracts of employment and current legislation for UK and overseas employees.
- Utilise business relationships with brokers and insurance providers to resolve any issues.
- Feed into annual company-wide budgeting process in respect of all insurance premiums and work with Finance to ensure accrual of necessary expenses towards year end.
Key UK duties are:
- Act as primary employer representative for the UK pension scheme, liaising with the Trustee, third party pension consultant/administrator, internal operations function, pension scheme lawyers and auditors.
- Serve as employer representative at quarterly pension trustee meetings and assist the Trustee in discharging their duties where involvement is required from an employer perspective, including input into annual report and accounts, regulatory return, and scheme tax return.
- Collate annual member renewal data for the third-party pension administrator.
- Ensure employer auto-enrolment responsibilities are completed within the appropriate timeframes.
- Act as initial primary point of contact for pension related queries from employees.
- Monitor and address any changes in pensions legislation which could affect employer contribution levels.
As a result the business is looking to meet candidates who can demonstrate key experience in dealing with international pensions and benefits, ideally in a multinational business, either within an in-house pensions/benefits function in a global organisation or in a consultancy. In the first instance, please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.