Benefits Implementation Analyst
A cutting-edge tech firm has opened a new opportunity for an Benefits Implementation Analyst to join on a fixed-term basis for 12 months. The role was born as the firm is looking to implement a brand-new business-wide benefits platform.
In this role you will be given the autonomy and responsibility to implement a new benefits platform, working with vendors and technology partners to imbed new workflows, run data migration and revolutionise employee benefits across the globe.
- Systems implementation experience.
- You will work with the UK and EMEA markets to implement benefits-specific HR systems, integrating and migrating existing and current data.
- Develop a quality experience and engagement on the benefits platform, keeping in mind satisfaction and a strong culture of end-user interaction.
- Able to use solid working knowledge of employee benefits, laws, and regulatory obligations in the context of the function and with more general HR policies and goals.
- You’ll be comfortable handling a complex market and working with ambiguities.
- Proven capacity to create and oversee intricate reporting specifications and technical parts of online benefits administration
- Proven analytical abilities, strong expertise in reading and delivering correct analyses and insights from data, and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Capacity to convey technical knowledge simply and effectively to non-technical users
- Capability to operate quickly in a challenging situation
We are recruiting heavily within the benefits space so are super keen to speak with you even if the above role isn’t the perfect match or what you’re looking for. In the first instance please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones for a confidential conversation.
The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.