£65000 - £80000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
For this job role you will be joining an elite global professional services business based in central London but offering hybrid working. This business operates in over 40 locations globally and have the structure and history to deliver on cross-border work via their diverse employee base of nearly 90 nationalities. The company has been recognised with numerous awards and top global rankings.
You will be joining as their Benefits Manager for EMEA, reporting into the Associate Director of Benefits and also working closely with the Global Wellbeing Manager. This role has an EMEA remit but you'll also get exposure to US and APAC benefits and support the business on global benefits initiatives and projects. You will have 2 reports for this role to assist you with ensuring the smooth running of the EMEA benefits. As the International Benefits Manager you will be working in a fast paced environment and responsible for the design, delivery and administration of their benefits programmes across EMEA, APAC and the Americas. Duties will include:
- Manages the delivery of local, regional and global benefits programs
- Manage vendor relationships and proactively managing benefit providers
- Act as an advisor and a SME to the business on global benefit matters
- Maintain efficient records of benefits processes and procedures
- Supporting on pension matters
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, Partners and the HR team
- Monitor legislative requirements and identify areas of risk and manage accordingly
- Day to day management of the benefits programmes with the support of junior team members
- Ensure effective communications and benefits collateral for the company's employees
- Internal projects, implementing new programmes, systems and processes here appropriate
- Assistance with drafting business cases for benefit changes to be presented to senior stakeholders within the Firm
- Annual responsibility for developing and monitoring benefits budgets for local offices
To be considered for this role you must be an established benefits professional with proven experience managing benefits internationally, ideally for a large established professional or financial services business although different sectors will be considered. You must have proficient project management skills, ideally have supervised staff and be up-to-date on current legislative requirements in the benefits field. You must have experience managing vendors, benchmarking and managing renewals.
For this role the company is offer a broad international remit and the opportunity to join an established benefits team that will reward you with a salary circa £80k for your efforts. This business also offers a competitive wider benefits package which includes a technology and wellbeing allowance.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.