Sydney, New South Wales
AU$110000 - AU$125000 per annum
3 months ago
I am pleased to be partnering with an international professional services firm urgently seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support them in a HRIS implementation. This will be a 6-month assignment so ability to 'hit the ground running' will be key. It is an exciting time for the firm as they embark on this high-profile project and presents a great opportunity to influence the business operating model. The role can be Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane based with hybrid working pattern.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to ensure industry best practice and business requirements are met. They are currently in the requirement gathering phase of the implementation and this role will be a crucial element of this process. Reporting into the Head of Projects and HRIS project manager, you will be responsible for:
- Gather, validate and document business requirements
- Model business processes and identify opportunities for process improvements
- Identify issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
To be successful in the role you will need to be a clear communicator with the ability to translate the non-technical with the technical, and vice versa. You will be able to build relationships with stakeholders from all levels of the organisation and bring a collaborative style. You will also need:
- Proven experience in implementing a cloud based HRIS systems end-to-end
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make recommendations and decisions
- Recent business analyst experience gathering business requirements for a deployment of a cloud-based HRIS system to a 500+ seat organisation.
- Demonstrable experience within HRIS systems and knowledge of integrations with other HR and non-HR systems.
- Experience within a complex environment bringing multiple disparate systems together into a single HRIS instance
- Exceptional project management skills
Due to the urgent nature of the role ideally you will be able to start immediately or in the next couple of weeks. This is paying $110k - $125k inclusive of Super (Prorated). Please click to apply and use a Word document where available.
For further information please contact email@example.com. Role reference number: PR/206121
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.