Our client is a Leading Financial Institution that is specialist in their field. They are currently looking to bring on board a C&B Associate in Hong Kong to perform a full spectrum of payroll and rewards functions for the Hong Kong and China offices - you will be overlooking a portfolio of 200. You will be working with a great team of 5, reporting directly to the Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all rounded payroll functions, including pension and taxation for the Hong Kong office
- Liaising with external vendors to support payroll preparation and processing for other Asia offices
- Formulate and compile payroll or headcount related reports / analysis, also assist in expense claim verification procedures
- Responsible for the annual renewal and regular management of the group medical insurance
- Responsible for responding all internal enquiries from employees for all payroll matters
- Conduct new joiner induction in relation to C&B and payroll related processes
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience or more in an international company
- Professional service experience is an advantage
- Knowledge in other Asia countries compensation and payroll matters would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
- Diligent, independent, and attentive to details
What's on offer
Opportunity to join one of the leading financial institution in Hong Kong. You will be working with a collaborative team of 5, company also provide great support and resources. Regional exposure where you will be supporting both Hong Kong and China offices.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.