Our client is a top fintech firm - they have been ranked as one of the top 30 fintech companies in the world. Due to continue success and business, they have tripled their headcount in the past 3 years and are still growing. This is a newly created role - you will be handling full payroll and rewards function for the Hong Kong office and would also be driving projects and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain HRIS database and spreadsheets
- Formulate and compile payroll or headcount related reports / analysis, also assist in expense claim verification procedures
- Responsible for the annual renewal and regular management of the group medical insurance
- First point of contact for Rem inquiries i.e. terms and conditions, pay enquiries etc
- Research and collate information relating to benchmarking, remuneration reviews or staff salary surveys
- Participate in C&B projects and initiatives - such as annual budget preparation, salary review and bonus cycle
- Provide and administer advice on remuneration and incentive plans
- Support in other HR space such as recruitment and ER
Experience, skills and professional attributes that our client is looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years' C&B experience in sizeable companies and have handled payroll for 100+ headcount
- Bachelor's degree holder
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in General Microsoft Office applications
- Individual who enjoys working in a teamwork and fast-paced environment
- Detail minded with excellent organization skills
What's on offer
Excellent opportunity to join a leading company in a fast-growing industry - They are keen to bring on board individuals who are looking for challenges and opportunities to explore in such diverse role. You will be involved in implementing new initiatives and projects to improve and grow with the business.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.