My client, a leading media brand with a fantastic reputation and stunning offices, is looking for a Campus Recruitment Programme Lead with a background in recruiting graduates within the technology and data analytics space to join their dynamic team.
The primary responsibility includes ensuring that the Early Careers development activity supports the business objectives of enhancing experiences and training for the early careers cohort joining the business and incumbent graduates, apprentices and interns. Liaising closely with business champions and the team to ensure rotations are managed effectively and pastoral care is delivered at all levels.
A key objective will be to get to know your early talent cohorts well and involve apprentices, placement students, graduates and work experience students in attraction activity wherever appropriate / possible.
- to build strong relationships with business contacts to deliver an effective programme management process for all Early Career entrants to the business
- to manage the functional / rotational programmes you are responsible for, including targeted attraction / insight events, Assessment Centres, offer management and engagement
- to support campus activities where required
- to identify and train campus ambassadors
- to review pipelines and highlight to attraction teams where
- to support /manage shortlisting for your programmes
- to train assessors and lead wash ups at Assessment Centres
- to make offers and declines and manage the contract process
- to create engagement comms for your programmes and run a schedule of defined keep warm activity to keep new hires engaged before starting with the business
- to input into and run early talent inductions
- to support functional and central development and rotations across each programme
- to deliver effective pastoral care throughout the programme
- to work with Sky stakeholders and Sky's experienced hire recruitment partner, RTM, to ensure at point of roll off, roles are available for all
- Experience of recruiting early talent in the technology space.
- Passion for digitial recruitment and progressive mindset
- Exceptional stakeholder management and programme delivery skills operating within a fast paced environment
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.