Sydney, New South Wales
super + bonus + benefits
3 months ago
I am partnering with a global FinTech organisation who is looking for a passionate campus recruiter to join their dynamic, ambitious & collaborative team.
Working closely with the wider campus recruitment team, you will partner with your dedicated region of Universities and enjoy attracting bright early talent. You will excel at working autonomously and in at team, thrive on building relationships and implementing effective talent sourcing strategies. This will include: campus events, partnerships and networking and ensure you build a successful employer brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify a strong employer brand
- Build relationships with Universities & sponsorships
- Digital attraction and branding
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies
- Pipelining talent
- Attending & hosting events
- Stakeholder management (internal & external)
- Candidate care & management
- Reporting and analysis to build on and improve the current talent strategies
- Degree qualified, preferably in HR or equivalent
- Circa 2-5 years' experience in a graduate recruitment role (must have completed at least one graduate recruitment cycle)
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Results & KPI driven
- Be able to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment & be able to juggle multiple priorities
- Tech experience is preferred, else a financial/professional services background
- Experience in recruiting across STEM is highly desirable
- Flexible in your approach, some travel interstate will be required
- Passionate & ambitious
Salary circa $90k-100k + super and you will be eligible for a highly competitive bonus scheme and other benefits.
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, I'd love to chat further. Please apply online or give me a call to discuss 0292369090 or email: email@example.com
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.