Sydney, New South Wales
AU$90,000 - AU$125,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
6 months ago
This cutting edge, global FinTech is looking for a Campus Recruiter to join their growing Talent Acquisition team in Sydney.
With a dedicated portfolio of Universities relationships to own & develop, you'll be a true partner to the hiring managers and an integral part of the overall talent acquisition function - both locally and globally, collaborating with teams in Europe & APAC to learn & share best practices.
With a strong culture of innovation, this is both a tactical & strategic role, where you will have the ability to bring creative ideas to the table.
Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a brand ambassador to top university talent
- Build & own strong relationships with student organizations on Campus
- Manage recruiting events & branding initiatives
- Establish relationships with professors & faculty to identify top students
- Stay ahead of the curve on recruiting trends & strategies
- Previous recruiting experience in a fast-paced & dynamic industry in either a bulk/high volume or graduate recruitment
- Exposure to technology recruitment would be ideal
- Passionate, energy & drive
- Experience managing recruitment projects whilst delivering BAU
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish credible relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Continuous improvement mindset
In return you will work with one of the world's leaders in its field. They believe in hiring the best people and giving them the autonomy and support to succeed. Fantastic working environment, lots of opportunity for learning & growth. Excellent perks, generous salary package.
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you! Please apply through the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.