Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$90000 - AU$130000 per annum + + Super + bonus + benefits
8 months ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to get into Campus Recruitment? Or are you an experienced Campus Recruiter looking to join a company that invests heavily in a cutting-edge Campus Recruitment Program?
This leading, global tech firm is looking for a creative & relationship focused Campus Recruiter to join their Talent Acquisition team.
Your mission will be to provide a best-in-class experience to students that showcase the organizations people, culture & impact. With a dedicated portfolio of University relationships to own and nurture you will be able to strengthen the company brand on Campus and to be the culture carrier for the firm.
As Campus Recruiter, you will design & implement a divisional recruiting strategy to attract a strong & diverse pipeline of campus talent.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish relationships with internal stakeholders (senior business leaders & HR) to deliver recruiting programs & share best practice
- Establish relationships with professors & faculty to identify top students
- Partner with school teams to identify, develop & execute recruiting events & initiatives
- Manage & execute the full life cycle recruitment process for intern & graduate positions for technical talent
- Stay ahead of the curve on recruiting trends & strategies
- Exceptional ability to build strong, trusted relationships
- Previous Campus recruitment is ideal; lateral / agency experience will be considered together with a genuine desire to get into Campus Recruitment
- Exposure to or a keen interest in technology recruitment
- A strong team focus & flexibility in working style
- Strong project management skills
- Be available to travel both domestically & internationally (when allowed)
If you are looking for a fast-paced, fun, energetic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs daily, this is where you want to be.
In return you will work with one of the world's leaders in its field. They believe in hiring the best people and giving them the autonomy and support to succeed. Fantastic working environment, lots of opportunity for learning & growth. Excellent perks, generous salary package.
If this sounds like you, I would love to hear from you! Please apply through the link or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.