Sydney, New South Wales
12 months ago
This large commercial organisation is seeking a driven and dedicated Change Analyst to join their team on a 6-month contract.
In this role your responsibilities will include;
- Apply a structured methodology and assist with change management activities
- Complete change management assessments
- Identifying, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Asses the change impact - conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness, and identifying key stakeholders
- Support organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Support training efforts -provide input, document requirement and support the design and delivery of training programs.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Experience working across process/technology-driven change as well as cultural change
- Ideally have experience of Salesforce (but not essential)
- Experience working closely with the Communications teams to create end-user communications
- Have developed and delivered OCM activities that are aligned to and have dependencies on project implementations plans.
- Knowledge of change management principals (the organisation uses ADKAR methodology)
- Excellent communication and written skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an IT transformation impacting an entire organisation and instantly recognisable brand. This is a 6 month role with an opportunity to extend and there is a generous day rate on offer.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Charlotte Perkins on (02) 9236 9090. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au