Bonus + Shares
12 months ago
This is a career defining opportunity to lead HR Transformation in a market leading international internet company who are investing heavily in Indonesia and are seeking the best HR talent in the market to lead this change.
This is an extremely high profile role with not just local but also international exposure.
We are seeking a proven HR Director/CHRO/CPO/GMHR who has a proven record of leading change management, cultural building, and really adding value to business as a strategic partner by interpreting the business needs to Org and talent initiatives.
This company operates in an agile and dynamic way so very fast paced game changers are needed to thrive in this environment. HR talent with a Consulting background who can manage projects as well as upgrade capability will be very interesting.
Reporting to the Country CEO with a dotted line into the Group CHRO this Country HR Director will design, develop and implement HR programs and align the strategic people plan with with business objectives.
Acting as a key member of the leadership team the HR Director will be seen as a trusted advisor to the CEO and be in a position of true influence as the business continues to grow.
This company views HR as a business critical function and is highly strategic across the group so expectations are high for you to make a massive commercial impact.
- 12+ years of HR leadership experience with a recognisable, best in class multi-national company
- Highly commercial and proven track record of making business impact through HR action
- Experience of working in a fast paced, start-up type environment would be preferred
- Consulting background would be highly preferred
- MBA or Masters would be well regarded
- International experience would be valuable
- Must be an Indonesian citizen
**Salary is negotiable to include base, bonus & share options**
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.