2 months ago
We have a current opportunity for a Claims Consultant on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Melbourne. For further information about this position please apply.
The role consists of the following -
- Manage a portfolio of complex cases and be committed to paying the right compensation to the right person at the right time
- Demonstrated experience in workers' compensation claims' management
- An empathetic, resilient and motivational approach to provide customer-centric support
- A supportive and proactive team player who is focused on the 'we' not the 'I'
- Demonstrated ability to listen and understand the needs of the customer whilst fostering collaborative relationships to facilitate recovery and return to work
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, conflict resolution skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to adequately identify, assess and review critical information to make reasonable decisions based on sound evidence and justification
- Demonstrated strong ability to develop effective case management strategies which consider all stakeholders and drive positive outcomes
To be successful in the role, you'll have the following qualifications/experience:
- 1 - 3 years workers' compensation claims management experience (essential)
- Experience managing claims under the Safety, Rehabilitation and Compensation 1988 Act (highly desirable)
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.