City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
10 months ago
My client is a high-growth media-technology platform that works exclusively with thousands of the brightest graduates and undergraduates in the UK and Europe. They're on a mission to connect our members with exceptional job opportunities, remarkable organisations, and exclusive networking events to help them get noticed in their careers.
They're a small, experienced, ambitious and dynamic team that has already hit some major milestones. They're doing innovative and challenging things to make the world a better place, they take work seriously, but have a lot of fun along the way.
This is a unique chance to take on an exciting and challenging role in a fast-growing scale up business that has recently secured significant investment.
You'll be heading up the delivery team for Graduate Recruitment Solutions while working into the Talent Solutions Director. This is a really exciting opportunity to take accountability for driving success and being instrumental in fuelling the growth of multiple lines of business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing a small team of account managers to deliver large scale Graduate Recruitment Solutions for our clients
- Ensuring delivery against client objectives for all Graduate Talent Solutions projects
- Management of key recruitment contracts, pitches, RFIs and including interfacing with clients across a full spectrum of sectors
The successful candidate will have a bias for action and will relish new challenges.
- You'll enjoy working in an agile, entrepreneurial environment where you can take ownership of your ideas and role to really deliver and develop this line of business, as well as providing detailed ownership of the Client's projects, delivery and line management experience to ensure development of the team
- You'll have an interest in innovation and high-growth entrepreneurial, innovative businesses
- You will be commercially aware and confident managing budgets
- 3+ years' relevant experience in recruitment projects, ideally in the early careers space
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal, strong analytical skills using Excel
- Drive, determination, flexibility with a proactive, confident, can-do attitude
- Easy-going personality and a sense of humour
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.