This role is primarily to provide psychological services including assessment, crisis intervention and referrals across the organsiation. The role is relatively autonomous with some regional travel.
To be successful you will -
- be experience in the disciplines of Clinical Psychology, Health Psychology, and Clinical Neuropsychology
- Master's degree in Clinical Psychology or equivalent professional training with 3-5 years of relevant clinical experience
- posess full registration with the AHPRA
- have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- be experienced in cognitive behavioural therapy
- have capability to work effectively both independently, and as part of a multidisciplinary team with strong organisational skills
A little about you;
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
- You thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- have a strong commitment to tailoring therapeutic approaches to support individual needs
This really is a brilliant opportunity for a clinical psychologist with a passion for making a difference. It's an opportunitiy to nourish your career within one of the most exciting businesses in Melbourne.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.