New York, USA
about 1 year ago
Compensation/Equity Analyst will work on the administration of the firm's Equity/Deferred Compensation Plans. The position may also be involved in ad hoc projects across the Compensation team.
Day to day administration of the Firm's Restricted Stock Units ("RSUs"), Deferred Cash Dividends ("DCDs"), Dividend Equivalent Units ("DEUs") and Deferred Cash Compensation Plan ("DCCP").
Monitor and track vesting and delivery of RSUs, DCDs, DEUs and DCCP.
Point of contact for employee Equity/Deferred Compensation related questions
Assist with the compilation of equity information for inclusion in the annual proxy statement
Ensure correct tax withholding and work with the global payrolls to process the vestings through payroll.
Work very closely with different departments including HR team, business leaders, legal, etc. to ensure best practices.
- Excellent analytical, time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills - both written and oral
- Detail-oriented and highly motivated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Bachelor's degree
- Stock plan administration experience (Merrill Lynch Benefits Online preferred)
- Deferred cash plan administration experience (Executive Wealth Management Global preferred)
- Financial Services experience
- Familiarity with Workday
- Desire and ability to work in a smaller team-oriented environment
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.