New Jersey, USA
2 months ago
Compensation Analyst will be a member of the corporate Total Rewards team and be responsible for conducting job evaluations, market pricing, and ad hoc analysis/reporting. They will assist with market surveys, salary structure development and maintenance, and the salary planning process. Compensation Analyst will also support development and communication of compensation policies, processes and programs.
For this position, the person we are looking for needs to be able to:
* Work with HR Business Partners and Recruiting staff on job evaluations, market pricing, and new job creation in HCM system (Workday).
* Serve as technical project lead for merit and bonus review process and provides support to HR as needed.
* Assess and analyze programs, making recommendations to ensure effectiveness and execution in a timely manner.
* Analyze compensation-related transactions to ensure compliance with compensation program.
* Participate in third party salary survey submission process to ensure appropriate assessment of the relevant salary market to assure compensation position is maintained.
* Provide in-depth analysis on base and variable pay.
* Assist with the development, implementation and administration of compensation policies and programs.
* Assist with Executive Compensation such as participant eligibility, reporting, and program communication
* Monitor and maintain compensation-related data integrity via HCM (Workday) platform
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.