I’m partnered with a global distinctively global law firm in their search for a Compensation Analyst. This is a newly created position due to growth and will be part of the Global Compensation and HR Team. Compensation: ~100K Base + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package ++++
This is a hybrid role based out of Chicago. Typically, 2 to 3 days in the office.
- Provide day-to-day compensation support including, and not limited to, compensation data management, plan administration, budgeting, reporting, and ad-hoc requests
- Prepare compensation reports, metrics, and analyses to support compensation decisions as needed
- Create documentation for compensation administration and procedures
- Participate in annual salary surveys, including preparation and submission of all required data elements, and collaborates with other offices as needed
- Gather and analyze market data benchmarking for existing and new positions using various compensation surveys
- Provides support for the day-to-day administration and updates to the job description and market data databases
- Assists with the coordination and administration of merit salary increases and bonus programs
- Serves as liaison between the Compensation team and other departments across the Firm to ensure consistency and compliance in processes and procedures
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- HR background (highly preferred)
- Minimum 4 years of work experience, ideally out of a legal or professional services environment.
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented, and confident working with individuals at different levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and effectively communicate technical concepts to functional business partners
- Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest degree of security and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical and data presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work effectively in a team environment
If this opportunity aligns with your experience, please apply. If you’re already acquainted with our firm and working with one of our recruiting consultants, please contact that individual directly to discuss this opportunity referencing ID#DHPR/212234. Please note that our client is unable to provide visa sponsorship nor relocation for this role.
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.