We are currently supporting a client of ours, an international consultancy focused on the development and implementation of comprehensize emission reduction projects, in their search for a Compensation Analyst to join their team!
- Provides training and instruction to Human Resources generalists as appropriate in the day-to-day application of compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborates with Human Resources Consultants in the analysis and review of job classification and reclassification requests; quality controls the job classification process for both existing positions and newly created positions, performing job audits as appropriate.
- Reviews and oversees variable compensation (STI and LTI) policies and cycles / grants.
- Researches and analyzes competitive compensation practices in the job market; contributes to established compensation surveys and/or develops and implements custom surveys as appropriate.
- Maintains and updates compensation databases and the job description web site; consults with HR systems analysts regarding problems with programming and data integrity, and makes recommendations for system enhancements.
- Assists and collaborates, as appropriate, in the planning, coordination, facilitation, administration, and reporting of the salary review program for regular staff employees.
- Assists in the development, writing, editing, and modification of operating policies, guidelines, and procedures, as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, attention to detail and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- MS Excel / Google Sheets / Numbers proficiency level – advanced.
- Languages – fluent English.
- 1-4 years of experience in a comparable role.
If you are interested in learning more, then apply today! I’ll reach out and would be happy to give you more information around the company, culture, and salary for the role.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.