Compensation and Benefit Manager
We have been retianed by one of our clients in the Tabacco industry. We are currently supporting in their search for a Compensation and Benefits Manager based out of Amsterdam.
- Ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of HR administration, company’s payroll, payroll tax, and labor regulations requirements
- Prepare the annual Salary and Fringe budget in line with deadlines and guidelines for Annual Strategic Plan submissions. Prepare salary forecasts.
- Manage company benefits schemes and compensation programs in line with local and Global guidelines and instructions.
- Coordinate the Annual Salary Review process, participate in annual salary surveys
- Analyse market trends in terms of C&B
- Be the contact person for external C&B partners and providers (payroll, pension, insurances, etc.)
- Manage employee administration throughout the full employee life cycle from on to offboarding.
- Introduce and onboard new employees regarding compensation & reward processes.
- Coordinate and guarantee, the respect of P&C policies and procedures related to Personnel Admin, C&B, and global mobility policies and local legislation.
- Coordinate activities and processes regarding international employment with internal global mobility & finance teams and external providers (payroll, tax advisors, relocation and housing providers, etc)
- Lead or participate in specific Benelux rewards-related projects and/or processes e.g. car fleet management, salary surveys, benefit statements, benchmark research, etc.
Are you interested in learning more? Reach out today to +31621345851 or to firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.