Amsterdam, North Holland
Fleur van Mourik
11 months ago
The company is one of the largest growing Data Centre in their sector and specialize in data centres and internet connection and lead with 200 data centers in 24 countries on five continents. They are home of the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. Furthermore, the company is passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
As an EMEA Compensation & Benefits Analyst, you will play an instrumental role in bench-marking our competitive position in the market from a compensation and benefits perspective, and ensuring we stay compliant with statutory requirements and 'best practice governing both compensation and benefits practices.
* Interprets compensation and benefits policies and advises key stakeholders
* Administers compensation and benefit programs and provides information guidance to HR staff and managers
* Participates in compensation related surveys and provides analysis of the results
* Analyses compensation-related data, interpret results and makes appropriate recommendations based upon data findings.
* Develops spreadsheets and models for statistical analysis and decision-making
* Customizes and/or designs compensation and benefits programs to meet business needs
* Identifies process improvements activities relative to existing compensation and benefits programs
* Resolve data integrity issues, presents problem analysis and recommended solutions in a creative and logical manner
* Participates in job levelling and grading of jobs using established processes
* May lead compensation and benefit projects within the Region
* Delivers compensation and benefits training/communications as required
* Participates in compliance activities
Profile of the ideal candidate
* 3-5 years of experience in similar role * Educated to a degree level with solid hands-on experience from a similar role in a fast-paced organisation
* Numerical and detail oriented, with a good understanding of compensation and benefits from an EMEA perspective
* Dutch and English language skillset to a business level
* Fully proficient with the Microsoft office package, excel in particular (essential)
* Previous experience with Workday is a big plus, as well as exposure to Payroll process and systems
* Location: Amsterdam
Our client would like to take interviews as soon as possible, so apply today to avoid disappointments! Do you have any questions or would you like more information about the role please feel free to contact me.
Looking for another role in HR?
Is this role less suitable for you, but are you still interested in other HR positions? Send us a message or call us for more information and we are more than happy to help you!
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.