S$150000 - S$220000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits
11 months ago
- Compensation & Benefits Manager, ASEAN
- Team Manager
- Award-Winning & Global Household Brand
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: (up to SGD 220,000) + Bonus
A new & [Exclusive] engagement with a household global brand. Due to the need for a more progressive C&B function, a new role has been created to manage a team across ASEAN and act as the best practice advisor and strategic lead for all aspects of Compensation & Benefits. This is a highly visible role where you will partner with senior leaders and help transform salary and reward to ensure the company remains competitive. This is a highly influential role, so stakeholder management is a critical and must have skillset in order to drive compelling change across the business.
This is a highly successful business and has a large population, so you will need to be competent across their main populations in ASEAN: Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand.
This is a data driven organisation, so you will need to produce compelling key metrics to aid savvy and commercial decision making and identify trends/gaps. Partnering with HR and the business to develop the C&B strategy and tie it into the people strategy and business drivers. You wil be the 'go-to' expert for ASEAN and will guide and develop your C&B team that are remotely based. Responsible for all aspects from annual planning, pensions, designing total rewards solutions, benefits and compensation.
A fantastic role for a successful Compensation & Benefits Manager with team management experience looking to join a fast-paced and collaborative organisation to further grow their career. They have an excellent team and organisational culture and as a result enjoy great longevity with their employees. An award-winning and highly desirable brand!
A fast-paced environment which will require a strong and resilient individual to drive a high performance culture. This person will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with business leaders and managers. This person will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with business leaders and managers. This business is dynamic, high performance and very driven - they require the same!
This person will;
- Ensure the company remains competitive
- Identify trends and data and analyse metrics and make recommendations
- Act as the C&B and Total Rewards best practice point for ASEAN
- Responsible for Reward function
- Drive any new reward/compensation and benefits related projects
- Ensure compliance across local legislation
- Team Management: This person would have led/managed teams before, (ideally, but not essential)
- Benefits: Bonus and standard benefits. This is an employer that embraces flexible working and have awesome offices! They are highly innovative and networked
- Location: Singapore
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market.
Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Unless specified, only applicants legally able to work in Singapore will be eligible.
EA Registration Number: R1767013
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.