Compensation and Benefits Manager
Frazer Jones is now representing a global commodities organisation based in Dubai, we are actively seeking a Compensation and Benefits Manager with excellent Talent exposure to join from the UK who would be willing to eventually relocate over to the Middle-East. This role reports into the Global Head of Reward, it would give you the opportunity to work closely with the wider HR team and stakeholders.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include implementing and executing compensation and benefits analysis, work on salary programme design, working on policies and benefits, taking ownership of job evaluation and harmonisation activities.
The role will commence in the UK, with the view to relocate to Dubai. Therefore we will welcome remote workers for the time being.
- Act to support the global head of reward with total reward strategy and implementation of the compensation & benefits programs worldwide.
- Work to Analyse costs and competitive trends in cash compensation and benefits programs, whilst identifying the organisation’s position through gap to market analysis, resolving inefficiencies
- Efficiently collect the data from firm’s global offices and participate in comp surveys.
- Independently oversee administration of programs and maintenance of required records.
- Responsible looking after the incentives of STIP/LTIP program designs.
- Work to maintain talent management within reward from attracting individuals to the organisation, through to employee retention and development.
- Write and co-ordinate job descriptions, grade jobs and recommend job evaluation scores and/or salary grades where required.
- Degree educated, preferably in HR, Business, Economics or Management disciplines.
- 5 years + of previous experience in Total Rewards or Comp & Ben team, preferably in a large multiscale/matrix organisation (capital intensive, FMCG, or associated industry) or consulting firm
- Excellent job evaluation experience using Aon, Hay, Mercer or WTW grading methodologies.
- Strong data analytics experience, integrate and interpret data and highlight inconsistencies.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills; proficient in Microsoft Office
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.