Our client is a multinational company in the FMCG sector located in Bavaria, Germany. To boost their HR offering we are looking for a
Compensation and Benefits Manager (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with the German HR leadership and support the business and manage the end-to-end compensation and benefits process
- Act as main point of contact for all questions regarding social insurance and income tax for employees and managers
- Drive annual salary and bonus rounds
- Continuously review and improve the compensation and benefits structure
- Ensure a good service to employees around social security and tax topics
- Consult with external suppliers to establish and maintain a good global mobility service
- University degree in economic studies or commercial apprenticeship
- Several years of experience with Compensation & Benefits and ideally first experiences in the field of global mobility / expatriate management
- Substantial knowledge of income tax and social security laws are required
- Excellent communication and networking skills, as well as a can-do mentality
- Ability to work self-sufficiently and flexibly in a quickly changing environment
- Business fluent English is a must, German is a plus
- MS Office skills are a must, ability to work with SAP SuccessFactors is a plus
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Ekaterina Iankovskaia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +49 211/2479-1133. We are looking forward to your application.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The SR Group in Germany receives Great Place to Work® 2018 quality seal
The SR Group in Germany is one of the winners of Great Place to Work® competition "Best employers in NRW".