about 1 month ago
Our client, a leading global fintech start-up organization, with an excellent reputation in the market, is looking to appoint a Compensation & Benefits Partner (APAC) to operate within this highly international, entrepreneurial and collaborative organization.
Reporting in to the Group Head of C&B, you will operate in a broad strategic and hands on C&B role. More specifically, you will:
* Work directly with global leaders based in the region to define and lead compensation and benefits programs across APAC, ensuring it aligns with global comp philosophy and strategic priorities
* Design and implement APAC business-specific compensation strategy and programs (incentive plan etc)
* Lead the development, execution, ops, and communication for APAC compensation policies and practices
* Operate as the C&B SME for APAC providing advice and analytics to leadership
* Assist with group level strategy and design of compensation & benefits frameworks
* Manage the annual compensation review process across APAC
You will currently be operating as a Regional Compensation & Benefits Lead within another fast paced global Fintech or Tech organization, either MNC or start-up, ideally benefitting from both. Former or current experience operating in a Reward & Performance Management Consulting capacity would also be desirable
Thanks for your time. Please apply to find out more about this role, or if you are open to other HR opportunities and want to discuss the market. Successful Referrals are rewarded - so share their details with us!
Executive Director - Head of Financial & Professional Services
Personnel Registration Number: R1987572
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA License No is: 17S8475
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.