Compensation and Benefits Specialist
We have a current opportunity for a Compensation and Benefits Specialist on a permanent basis. The position will be based in The Hague. If you are keen on learning more, please reach out to me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org and +31621345851.
Your Role as Compensation & Benefits Specialist
As a Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you play a crucial role in developing, implementing, and managing our clients compensation and benefits program, enabling them to offer a competitive and attractive package to employees.
In the role of Compensation & Benefits Specialist, you will be responsible for designing, analyzing, and managing the compensation and benefits program within theorganization. You will also oversee functional management of AFAS. You will work closely with the HR team and report directly to the HR Manager. The main tasks of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing compensation strategies to support business objectives;
- Managing payroll for all organizations group;
- Conducting market analyses to ensure the competitiveness of our rewards;
- Managing the entire compensation package, including salaries, bonuses, and fringe benefits;
- Advising management on compensation-related issues and trends;
- Coordinating the evaluation process for roles and salaries;
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations regarding compensation and benefits.
- Responsible for functional management of AFAS, translating the above into AFAS and managing and optimizing the HR module. You will analyze business processes and translate them into functional AFAS solutions. You will coordinate necessary updates and test new functionalities.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.