£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus
about 2 months ago
Frazer Jones are pleased to be partnering with a leading global law firm that are on the hunt for a talented Compensation Manager to join their reward set up. This business has a long history as an international firm, providing excellent global solutions to their clients. With diversity as a core value, the firm is enterprising, collaborative and committed to excellent.
For this role you'll be joining as the firm's global compensation team as the Compensation Manager. Reporting to the Director of Compensation you'll take a lead on all their EMEA compensation matters but also global projects. You'll drive the organisational performance through the design and delivery of effective compensation solutions. You'll be an SME for all aspects of compensation, providing benchmarking, analytics and ensure the smooth running of their cyclical compensation activities. Some of your duties will include:
- Coach and develop team members
- Direct operational management of the annual compensation reviews
- Ensure effective development and communications of salary and bonuses, including budget setting
- Provide compensation advice to senior stakeholders across the business
- Benchmarking activities, sourcing and interpreting high quality market data and modelling scenarios to provide sound market advice
- Support with budget setting, promotions and recruitment from a compensation perspective
- Manage the impact of local/jurisdictional requirements on processes and solutions
- Assist with decision making processes for salary and bonus increases
- Provide reporting and identify process improvements where appropriate
- Deliver on EMEA and global projects
To be considered for this role you must have proven knowledge of EMEA and/or global compensation practices. You must be comfortable working with large sets of data and experience delivering on the duties mentioned above. You should have strong communication and stakeholder management skills and the ability to effectively present on data and insights. Experience working for a professional services business and within a partnership structure is preferable but not essential.
You'll have the chance to join a well-established global business with a strong compensation framework and leadership team to support your development. The position will give the opportunity of an international compensation remit and the chance to work on global projects. The role is offering a competitive package and bonus scheme plus hybrid working. If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.