New York, USA
US$125000 - US$145000 per annum
9 months ago
The Manager/Sr. Manager, Compensation & Analytics will be key member of the Total Rewards and broader Human Resources Team. This newly created position will support the evolution of a progressive Total Rewards philosophy and be counted on to provide highly analytical insights to support our strategy and operations. The position is based in NYC, NY but will proactively support HR business partners, and other internal partners, across the US and Internationally.
- Highly analytical, technically sound compensation (and benefits manager, a plus) with strong project management skills
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, as well as interact with a variety of stakeholders at all levels on highly sensitive matters
- This role will have a strong emphasis on analysis, operational effectiveness, process improvements, and the ability to flex on broader HR related projects outside the realm of compensation and benefits
- Ideal candidate will have advanced to expert Microsoft Excel skills
- Diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment to develop and maintain excellent relationships within the business
As a general area of focus, this position will be an internal consultant to our HR partners and business for base salary, variable pay plans, executive compensation and core benefits - and be counted on to inform and make recommendations relevant to the company's Total Rewards strategy
Additionally, the position will play a key role in building out the company's compensation philosophy and pay structure by providing valuable insight in the area of competitive pay strategies, salary increase practices, bonus differentiation, promotional philosophy, and other compensation approaches, as applicable via market studies and analytics.
- Conduct annual salary benchmarking and evaluate market/industry data to recommend modifications and/or changes to current salary structure and compensation plan by position
- Will be expected to analyze data, assess trends or patterns and make recommendations based on data (quantitative) and situational factors (qualitative)
- Creates custom/relevant reports organizing the data in a meaningful manner that will support the business and decision making - and maintains standard reporting for easy retrieval of key metrics and data points
- Must be able to simplify data to arrive at main conclusions, key presentation and discussion points.
- Consults with business partners in support of compensation related projects
- Evaluates program/project success; makes recommendations based on cost/benefit analysis; ensures projects are completed in a timely manner; follows-up on projects to ensure they meet the original objective and recommends modifications as necessary.
- Merit and bonus administration including the development of communications, database management, and data modeling, and payroll coordination
- Assists HR Business Partners in reviewing job descriptions and providing recommended changes/job matches to
- Maintain tools and systems used for comp management
- Creates, documents and implements compensation administrative processes
- Delivers compensation and or benefits related training to the business on programs and policies
- Assist various ad hoc special projects
- Analysis of current program offerings and plan designs
- Stays abreast of compensation and benefits technological and business developments to ensure that the most productive, efficient, appropriate and cost-effective methods are being utilized for programs and offerings
- Experienced compensation manager with knowledge of benefits plan design and operations a plus
- Strategic and big thinker, but data driven and focused on execution
- Strong partner and collaborator
- Effective clear communicator
- High attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent process design, project management, change management and consulting skills
- Demonstrated competency with HRIS systems, MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.