My client is looking for a brilliant addition for their Brussels team in the form of a new Compensation Specialist. You would be a joining a well established and highly international Management Consulting company. The role would require the candidate to provide support to their clients in both Luxembourg and Belgium. This support includes, but is not limited to...
- Compensation and survey consulting.
- The direct selling of the companies Data service products (these include the likes of compensation software and data).
- Working in an advisory capacity with clients on varying rewards projects.
- Leading your own team of account managers within the remit of survey ops.
- Manage and develop the relationships with outstanding clients.
- Develop the current participant pool that take part in the companies compensation surveys.
- The ability to sell and deliver on project work based in compensation.
- Work within the company to assist other consultants and projects to serve the needs of company clients.
Candidate Performance Targets:
- Coordinating with other departments to expand the Rewards brand within both Luxembourg and Belgium.
- For the candidate to exceed client expectations with the delivery and quality of projects and surveys.
- To target areas within the group that can be improved and to implement strategies to boost efficiency.
- To stimulate business with the current client base as well as developing new client business.
- Ability to communicate with ease and efficiency with both colleagues and clients of all levels.
- Coordinate with the Customer Service branch to provide full service account management.
- 2-7 years experience within an in-house reward function or client facing reward consulting role.
- Comprehensive understanding of compensation and benefits as well prior experience within data management.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch.
- Proven skills in both sales and project management.
- An excellent ability to communicate across all levels with both clients and colleagues.
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple projects at any given time.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Previous experience within a management capacity preferred.
- Experience in the use of MS Office software.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.