We are delighted to be supporting a global investment bank who are now recruiting for a VP level Reward Specialist to join their London HQ. The bank is one of the strongest brands globally, employing over 30,000 staff and substantial AUM (+$500b) Reporting into the Head of Compensation, you’ll be a key member of the EMEA Compensation Team, providing strategic analysis, planning and operational execution for cyclical reward activities. This varied role will include extensive analytics and modelling, partnering with colleagues across the firm, and working with senior management to ensure all employees are paid fairly as well as supporting MRT review processes and annual regulatory disclosures.
Key duties will be to:
- Provide compensation advice, bespoke analyses, guidance and support to relevant HRBPs and/or the business (i.e., supporting the preparation of offer packages for new hires)
- Support projects and processes including the annual remuneration review process/market benchmarking
- Perform analysis on market positioning and salary structures
- Provide guidance and develop creative solutions on a variety of total compensation topics including pay appropriateness, market competitiveness, effectiveness of compensation elements etc.
- Support or take lead/facilitate business required and regulatory required processes (UK and other EMEA countries), ensuring appropriate quality standards and documentation
- Take lead on regulatory disclosures and returns including engagement with relevant stakeholders
As a result, the business is looking to meet Reward Specialists with a proven track record of working within financial services. Experience of modelling pay scenarios and preparing new hire compensation packages is essential, as is experience of market benchmarking and job evaluation methodologies (McLagan), levelling and supporting the annual compensation review process and regulatory disclosures (MRT review process and RPS submittal). Offices are based in the City, (Bank) and currently the business is adopting an agile working pattern of 2 office days. In return you’ll enjoy the above salary with a c25% annual bonus and substantial benefits. For more information, please contract Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.