You will work across a range of programmes to drive commercial success for a portfolio of clients within industries including Media, Technology, Defence and Communications. Typical projects will focus on:
- HR Transformation
- Change Management - Culture Change/Behavioural Change
- Organisational Design and Development
Sitting within this People and Change practice; the team focuses on transforming the performance of client organisations by changing the way people are led, managed and developed. Partnering with senior leadership teams, you'll work across these workstreams through entire cycle of organisation transformation translating the organisations strategic goals into effective operating models.
Experience You'll Have
- A broad experience across the entire people agenda.
- Either client facing experience or extensive internal focussed experience with the required capabilities.
- Specialist knowledge of change management, including across behavioural and cultural change
- Worked on HR Transformations within complex business environments and understand how these link with Change and OD.
- Ideally, you'll have some experience working in a client facing, fee earning role managing multi-disciplinary project teams across complex change programmes.
- You'll have worked with or in large, multinational corporate client groups.
- As a skilled relationship builder, you'll establish and develop positive relationships both internally with colleagues as well as with your external networks and clients.
What do you get?
- Working for a leading consultancy in this area, with a well known and respected brand name
- Join a team with excellent relationships across these sectors
- Fantastic internal mentoring, training and support groups
- A competitive base salary and package
- Exposure to high level decision makers at an early stage in your career
- A defined career path with huge scope for progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to move in to a Consulting role from an internal Manager/Advisor level position or to take your consulting experience to the next level and really get yourself on the radar within this growing people and change practice.
There will be travel required depending on various engagements and clients therefore a UK/EU passport will be needed.
Apply today for a confidential conversation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.