Consultant - Talent and Change
This is a chance to join a globally recognised management consulting firm within their Human Capital practice, focusing on the development of strategic solutions across people, leadership, talent and development.
Owing to continual growth and strong pipelines of work, this recognised and respected management consultancy are seeking Consultants with SC/DV clearance to join their collaborative Human Capital team.
These positions are sector specific - focussing across defence and you must have experience of consulting within the relevant industry as well as being SC/DV cleared.
The role encompasses a combination of delivering large, complex engagements.
Qualities and Experience you'll have
- A deep understanding how the development of strategic leadership and talent solutions can be leveraged and facilitated to develop and grow revenue.
- A key capability in talent or change management and an understanding of the broader areas of human capital, such as - business transformations; cultural change; workforce planning; assessment and training
- Experience of designing and implementing new change strategies or; designing and implementing assessment and development materials
- Working with a client to look at how a function or organisation can be redesigned to aid the workforce of the future
- Currently be in a role where you will have a high level of senior stakeholder management
What's in it for you?
- A competitive remuneration package with car allowance and bonus
- Exposure to full end to end projects including post-project aftercare as this is an area this business prides itself on
- The chance to work with a commercially aware and collegiate team in a supportive environment
- Development support to help you achieve your full career aspirations
Travel will be a component of this role, working all over UK/Europe as clients are increasingly global so you'll ideally have an UK/EU passport.
This is your chance to work in a growing human capital practice with a strong culture of collaboration and help drive expansion through outstanding client engagement and business development.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.