City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
6 months ago
I am partnering with a Global Professional Services and Technology company described as a "Great Place to Work." Who are on the hunt for a Contract Consultant to join their friendly, dynamic and collaborative team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to work closely with vendors, hiring managers and teams to ensure smooth delivery of all on-site contractors.
As our clients often operate globally, this role involves working with clients all over the globe! You will discuss candidates with hiring managers, conduct pre-employment checks, handle ER cases and carry out inductions for new employees.
- Responsible for delivery of all products and services.
- Meet contractual deliverables of candidates and all to day to date site operations.
- Efficiently implement new processes.
- Ensure screenings and pre-employment checks take place in line with requirements.
- Handle critical ER issues.
- Engage with client and vendors on training sessions, roundtables etc.
- Conduct AWR reviews
- Manage contractors; rate increases, tenure, headcount approval etc.
- 4+ years' experience managing contractors.
- Experience in staffing industry operations / HR / Recruiting.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.