City of London, London
£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Frazer Jones is now working with an insurance firm based in London and Guildford in search of a HRIS implementation specialist to join this firm. We are looking for immediately available or short notice candidates that are keen to work in a 6 month FTC. The role will involve testing and configurating a brand new system (UKG - Kronos) that has been recently implemented in this organisation. We are keen to see systems candidates with testing and user face exposure. You will be working closely with the Head of HRIS and the wider HR team in acting ambassador to HRIS queries and work elements. This role offers hybrid working arrangements where there will be in office and home working days available.
- Work with the HRIS team to ensure the accuracy and integrity of processes being configured in the HRIS system, pre-deployment as an analyst and post-deployment to support the transition.
- Partner with HR end-users and gather business requests, and translate them into clearly written technical or procedural requirements
- Serve as the point of contact for technical HRIS matters and defect decision
- Document system design and processes for training, education and general reference
- Define requirements for system integrations and liaise with related technical teams to support production
- Provide detailed resolution training and delivery for testing and orientation
- Oversee testing, including but not limited to the creation of testing templates, UAT users query resolution and defect tracking
- Proficient in advanced Excel - creating pivot tables, v-lookups, macros, advanced charting functions
- Previous testing and HRIS Implementation knowledge and experience
- Detailed understanding of HR systems, ideally Salesforce-based solutions and/or UKG (Kronos) with experience of implementation and data migration
- Experienced in supporting or facilitating workshops to gather and confirm business requirements; able to extract critical information and define complete requirements
- Great communication and written skills.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.