£60000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Frazer Jones is now representing a global communications and advertising agency in search for a Reward partner on a 12 months fixed term basis. We are keen to speak to reward analyst looking to step up into this level and work in an international environment. Reporting to the EMEA Total Rewards Director, you will work on all cyclical compensation activities as well as provide day-to-day management of the Reward function. The role is analytical and data-orientated but will also require relationship building and strong stakeholder management. You will work with the Total Rewards Director to manage the bi-annual salary increase process; review country submissions against policies & principles, partner finance on budget allocations, track implementation of approved increases. This role will operate on a hybrid working model basis, there will be days to work from home and in office.
- Support the Total Rewards Director in the management of STIP; eligibility, targets, communication, pay-out calculation, payroll processing.
- Contribute in the firm's global compensation surveys by educating the wider People team and ensuring all inputs are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain, analyse and gather internal and external salary data, provide salary benchmarks and package recommendations, in line with the reward principles and policies.
- Work with the Total Reward Director to establish pay job bands. Using the available benchmark data to develop salary ranges.
- Monitor the monthly new hire and promotion to vacancy requests to ensure they are in line with reward principles and pay ranges. Track all out of cycle increases.
- Provide data modelling, analysis and insight to support reward processes and decisions, for example to support gender and ethnicity pay calculations, salary review and bonus recommendations.
- Responsible for day-to-day education of Reward to international stakeholders.
- Have experience of all annual reward cycles, have deep data analytics experience, used to manipulating large volumes of data
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, ability to manipulate data.
- Be experienced in using one of the leading salary surveys e.g. Mercer, Radford
- Ideally have used a job levelling/evaluation methodology
- Previous Reward experience
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.